Google+

Tuesday 16 April 2013

Rainy Days and Mondays Always Bring Me down

Do you sometimes feel like your mood is like a sappy song from the70s (I think that was the Karen Carpenter era). I am really struggling this week and I just can't pinpoint the reason.  Do you have weeks like that? It's one of those I can hardly drag myself out of bed in the morning kind of things.  Maybe its the wet grey weather, or the business of this week but I just can't shake this feeling of gloom and doom.  What do you do when you feel yourself being pulled back into the darkness? I am just telling myself the CBT mantra "It's only a feeling, it will pass, I don't have to react to it".  Ooohhh I believe it will pass but as the days drag on I am feeling myself repeatedly saying..."enough already, I get it your depressed, can we move on". I am so ready for happier sunny days. I am thinking about you all and hoping the skies are less dreary where you are.

No comments:

Post a Comment