Google+

Monday 27 May 2013

Humbled to say the least!

I was shocked last night when I came home from camping and found the message from Jamie (Jamie@beingpositivewithadepressivesoul) saying that she nominated me for an award.  Thank you so much Jamie.  This blog has become very important to me, not only as a record of my own journey but also as a means to meet other people who are struggling with the same issues.  I am very honoured to receive:


Jamie's blog has become one of my go to sites lately and I would encourage anyone struggling with mental health either personally or through caring for a loved one to visit her site.

My Nominees for Sisterhood of the World Bloggers Award are


If you choose to accept the Sisterhood of the World Bloggers Award all  you need to do is make a blog post like this one I just did and include the Award Badge (copy or save the Award Badge) in your post.  Then add a link back to me http://www.aworldoutsidemywindow.blogspot.ca thank me, and also encourage your readers to visit my blog.  List around 10 blogs that you read and really enjoy. When the post is finished, then notify your list of bloggers by copying the permalink from your post, paste the link with a short message congratulating each nominee in a comment on their blogs. Viola, that is all you have to do. 

I hope you accept this token of my appreciation for the inspiration you bring to me through your blog.  Thank You for all your hard work!
Tracy

No comments:

Post a Comment