Google+

Monday 3 June 2013

Guest Blogger This Friday!

Sometimes the most crucial part of our recovery is to learn to be positive. I can  already hear that little voice saying "Yah, I'm positive. Positive life sucks!". Life is hard. That's just the way it is. How we interpret our circumstances can make all the difference in how we experience life though. This week I hope to get in a few posts on the value of being positive when dealing with mental health issues. We will cap off the week with a guest post by fellow blogger Jamie Clark from Being Positive With A Depressive Soul. I am so excited to share her words of wisdom. Jamie has suffered from a depressive disorder for more than two decades. Make sure to check out her post Friday or better yet visit her blog and get to know her before she visits us. Thanks for sharing your story Jamie. You are a true champion of the mental health awareness movement. My thoughts and prayers are with you all.
.

No comments:

Post a Comment